Early Bird Special
Vendors who register before July 15 get a free lunch provided by our Kitchen Mavens!
EcoFest Cost and Registration Guidelines
- There will be no refunds after August 15th.
- Deadline for booth payment and registration is Sunday, August 31st (no exceptions). Due to a limited amount of space, requests for indoor spaces will be on a first come, first serve basis. A completed registration, including payment, is required to reserve a space. If you prefer an indoor space, we encourage you to register as early as possible as spaces go quickly! Receipt of your registration will be acknowledged within two weeks.
General Benefits for Vendors
- The opportunity to showcase the ways your company is eco-friendly.
- The opportunity to sell your products to EcoFest visitors.
- The opportunity to promote environmental issues and demonstrate practical approaches to living an environmentally friendly lifestyle.
- Comprehensive media coverage of the event, including social media.
EcoFest 2021 Policies and Procedures
- About 16 booths will be housed in the church building in approximately 10 ft. X 10 ft. spaces. Some may be slightly smaller. About 25 outdoor spaces are
- available on the south side of the building. These are at least 12 ft. X 12 ft.
- Specific spaces will be assigned the morning of EcoFest, not earlier than 10:30 a.m.
- Please arrive between 10:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.
- After unloading, vendor parking will be on Bainbridge St. adjacent to the North parking lot.
- If you have an OUTDOOR booth, you are responsible for your own tent and other set-up needs.
- Booths may not sell food for consumption on premises without prior approval.
- Hours are 12 noon through 5 p.m. Please do not begin packing to leave until 5 p.m.
- Lunch will be available. Coffee and tea are free to vendors.
Questions? Contact a coordinator!
Countdown to EcoFest
Sunday, September 19
Noon - 5 PM
7202 E. 21st St. N.
Wichita, KS 67206