• There will be a $15 fee for no-shows.
• Registrations will be accepted through April 21st as long as space is available.
To reserve your space, please mail or email this registration form or register on-line at ecofestwichita.org.
If you have questions, contact co-chairs:
• Vivien Minshull-Ford, 316-683-9295, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Marcia Ellsworth, 316-688-5352, email@example.com
I have carefully read and agreed to the Policies and Procedures of EcoFest Wichita 2019.
- 1st Principle: The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- 2nd Principle: Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- 3rd Principle: Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- 4th Principle: A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- 5th Principle: The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- 6th Principle: The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- 7th Principle: Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.