The perfect fit
The festival showcases advocacy groups and eco-activists committed to environmental stewardship, such as Ark River Coalition members who organize river clean up and river trips, SOAR promoting alternative sources of energy, as well as demonstrations by Master Gardeners from Sedgwick County Extension Service, Great Plains Nature Center, the Sierra Club and other groups. Each eco-activist group will have their own table which can feature banners, signs, literature, free products, fun activities or whatever you can dream up.
The opportunity to showcase the ways your organization is eco-friendly.
The opportunity to promote your cause to EcoFest visitors.
The opportunity to promote environmental issues and demonstrate practical approaches to living an environmentally friendly lifestyle.
Comprehensive media coverage of the event, including social media.
Cost and Registration Guidelines
- Non-profits with an educational presentation and NOT conducting retail sales — No charge
- For-profits and non-profits conducting retail sales — $30
- Deadline for booth payment and registration is Sunday, April 21st (no exceptions). Due to a limited amount of space, requests for indoor spaces will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- A completed registration is required to reserve a space. If you prefer an indoor space, we encourage you to register as early as possible as spaces go quickly!
- Receipt of your registration will be acknowledged within two weeks.
Policies and Procedures
About 16 booths will be housed in the church building in approximately 10 ft. X 10 ft. spaces. Some may be slightly smaller. About 25 outdoor spaces are available on the south side of the building. These are at least 12 ft. X 12 ft.
Specific spaces will be assigned the morning of EcoFest, not earlier than 10:30 a.m.
Please arrive between 10:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.
After unloading, parking will be on Bainbridge St. adjacent to the North parking lot.
If you have an OUTDOOR booth, you are responsible for your own tent and other set-up needs.
Booths may not sell food for consumption on premises without prior approval.
Hours are 12 noon through 5 p.m. Please do not begin packing to leave until 5 p.m.
Lunch will be available. Coffee and tea are free to activists.
Questions? Contact a coordinator!
Countdown to EcoFest
Sunday, September 19
Noon - 5 PM
7202 E. 21st St. N.
Wichita, KS 67206