On Saturday, September 23rd, First Unitarian Universalist Church of Wichita will host its fourth annual EcoFest as part of a campaign to promote environmental awareness and sustainability. EcoFest 2017 is a family celebration designed to inspire and empower people to make a difference for the environment and promote eco-stewardship. Food, music, eco-demonstrations, children’s activities, vendors of upcycled, repurposed, and recycled products, advocacy groups, and eco-centric art are all a part of this fun day. We welcome all eco-friendly exhibitors and vendors who are interested in promoting sustainable living.
General Benefits for Exhibitors and Vendors
• The opportunity to showcase the ways your organization or company is eco-friendly.
• The opportunity to sell your sustainable products or services to EcoFest visitors.
• The opportunity to promote environmental issues and demonstrate practical approaches to living an environmentally friendly lifestyle.
• Comprehensive media coverage of the event, including social media.
EcoFest Cost and Registration Guidelines
• Non-profits with an educational presentation and NOT conducting retail sales — No charge
• For-profits and non-profits conducting retail sales — $30
• Deadline for booth payment and registration is September 9th (no exceptions). Due to a limited amount of space, requests for indoor spaces will be on a first come, first serve basis. A completed registration, including payment, is required to reserve a space. If you prefer an indoor space, we encourage you to register as early as possible as spaces go quickly! Receipt of your registration will be acknowledged within two weeks.
EcoFest 2017 Policies and Procedures
• About 16 booths will be housed in the church building in approximately 10 ft. X 10 ft. spaces. Some may be slightly smaller. About 25 outdoor spaces are available on the south side of the building. These are at least 12 ft. X 12 ft.
• Specific spaces will be assigned the morning of EcoFest, not earlier than 8:30am.
• After unloading, vendor parking will be on Bainbridge St. adjacent to the North parking lot.
• Vendors of OUTDOOR booths are responsible for their own tent and other set-up needs.
• Booths may not host raffles or sell food for consumption on premises.
• Hours are 10 a.m. through 4 p.m. Please do not begin packing to leave until 4 p.m.
• Lunch will be available. Coffee is free.